Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun With Statistics

I have a confession.

I'm fascinated with the statistics tab on my Blogger dashboard. 

Fascinated.  Ashamedly so. 

I can't recall when this option became available, maybe 8 months ago give or take, but it's been a daily read for me ever since.  I love seeing who is visiting and what they're reading; but I really, really love seeing from whence they came.  Most of my readers are from America or Canada.  That's no surprise.  What did surprise me is my reader base from Norway.  Hi Norway!  And the increasing number of readers from the UK and Australia.  Hi UK!  Hi Australia!  And hello UAE, Germany, Slovenia, Chile, Ukraine, Netherlands, Russia and the dozen or so other countries who have visited me over the course of the past couple of weeks.  I'm so pleased to have you visiting my blog.  Drop me a line sometime!

Now, care to guess the top viewed posts of all time?  Anyone?  By a landslide, the 2 top viewed posts on my blog are Hope Chests and Buy Your Commodities Now!   And I mean by a landslide.  My top 10 posts cover a wide gamut of topics from family pets to forgiving an absent parent with a dabbling of 2nd Amendment stuff and some weight loss ramblings.  Variety is the spice of life, eh? 

Okay, the top referring sites...Mayberry's Keep It Simple Stupid .  In close second place is Homestead Revival.  Does anyone but me see the irony in that?  Could there be 2 more different sites in all of bloggerdom?  Thanks to Mayberry and Amy for sending so many wonderful readers my way.

And finally, most searched key words that lead readers to my blog:  Chicky-Bit Run. 

Go figure.

Have a great weekend everybody.      

No comments: