I'm sure you're as thrilled as I am to know that it's okay to eat salt again!
Yay for salt!
Not only is it okay, but NOT eating salt is actually BAD for you!
Whoot! Whoot!
Sorry. Sarcasm.
Who the heck ARE these people and why do they think we care about their opinions of our diets??? First they tell us eggs are bad. Then they retract. Then they tell us oats are a miracle food, then change their minds.
Just a little bit indecisive, aren't we?
Just trying to keep that grant money rolling in, eh?
Me personally, I'm anxiously waiting the day that butter, raw milk, beef and cured meats are really rather good for us. Oh and chocolate truffles and butter pecan ice cream.
That will be a marvelous, marvelous day.
6 comments:
this is a great post! :) You forgot about coffee being good/bad for you, too! :)
They do need to butt out!
Aw darnit....is coffee bad for me too???? I thought it was chock full of antioxidants.
He he! Great post! I'm with ya... in fact, when they say it is bad, I just figure that it really is good!
That day is already here. Try reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Taubes - he's all about the medical reasons why whole milk, meat, and real fats are better for you than the alternatives.
THanks Stacy, I'm gonna look into that! What a great day! Interested in some butter pecan ice cream and a side of french fries???????
Tancy- We think alike. I figure we've followed the experts advice for several decades now and look where it's gotten us....obese. sickly. allergic to everything. Time to revert to the old ways.
Yay for butter pecan ice cream! One of my favorites. BTW, the FDA knows what's best, don't they? ;)
Post a Comment