There's a huge stink going on in Ohio right now.
Over this sticker:
And this sticker:
Not allowed to use the "G" word on anything anymore, including I Voted stickers. Despite the fact that "With God All Things Are Possible" is our state motto.
Can't use it.
It's politically incorrect.
It might offend.
Good thing I don't care about being politically correct.
If you're an Ohio state resident, click on the Elect Your Sticker button and show your support for our state motto.
Vote For The "G" Word!
There's no registration required and the whole process takes about 3 seconds.



3 comments:
Done. You know what stinks though - the 2 state motto options are currently leading in total (39%) but because there are 2, neither will win despite getting the highest collective percentage.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Hopefully we can get people voting and one of them will pull off a win.
>>but because there are 2, neither will win despite getting the highest collective percentage.>>
Divide and conquer. You don't think that was unintentional, do you!
Just like the third party problem...
Post a Comment