Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life Interrupted

Definition of Interrupt;
transitive verb
"to break the uniformity or continuity of"

I just wanted to let my readers, confidants and friends know that I'm going to be taking a short leave of absence from the Blogosphere.  There's so much going on in my family's life, so much up in the air that I feel much too scatterbrained to blog.  Or think clearly.  Or string together words into a coherent sentence. 

I'd love for my brothers and sisters in Christ to lift up my husband's family in prayer as they prepare for the crossing of their beloved wife, mother and grandmother.

Pray for peace and comfort for Juanita as her journey comes to an end.

Pray for strength for the family as they navigate the coming days. 

Pray for patience as the necessary arrangements are made. 

Pray that this will be an awakening for the lost, that they'll come to know the true peace that comes only through the Saviour.   

Andrea

8 comments:

Grim said...

Praying for you guys...

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you and your family. Right now you are needed elsewhere, and it's not good for you to split yourself in so many directions. I look forward to your return, but until then, we will keep you and yours uplifted in prayer.

Judy V.

True Texan said...

Lifting up you and yours. Peace for all of you, and know that The Lord is with you all.

HossBoss said...

We'll be here when things settle down for you. In the meantime, you have all our prayers.

Aleisha said...

I am praying for and with you. Peace be to you and your family, and may the Holy Spirit be a great comfort, during this time.

Andrea said...

Juanita passed away at 3 this morning, leaving behind her husband of 52 years Dale, 3 children, 5 grandchildren and 1 great-granddaughter. Services will be Saturday morning at 11am.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Andie

Joe said...

Praying for you and your family in this time. The passing of a loved one is never easy, expected or not. May He be glorified!

Jan said...

Be praying for you and your family. God bless you all.