Monday, March 29, 2010
Amazing Love
If you'll forgive the ramblings of a new convert, I'll proceed. I'm still awestruck over the happenings of the past few days. I'm amazed at the peace and contentment that I feel in my heart. I'm amazed that God never let me go; even when I had departed from His will, He kept after me until I turned away from my life and turned back to Him. He placed people in my path to help guide me toward the path of salvation. And I'm amazed by his love and grace. I've only scratched the surface, but redemption changes everything, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad your sorrow has turned to joy! As I was in church yesterday, thinking of you, I remember when I first came to Christ, I couldn't get enough of the Word. Thought you might like to here my husband preach the audio & video tab under each year. Also, I like to listen to John Piper at desiringgod.org.
Easter will be all new for you! What joy!
Somehow I deleted the URL for his sermons...
countryoaks.org
I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment