Thursday, June 18, 2009

Take Him Out, Boys

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31423521/ns/world_news-asiapacific/

While I'm not advocating/hoping for a full scale war, someone needs to take this feller down. Short-Round is going to keep screwing around and get us into a full-scale, world-wide nuclear war. I mean, come on. I just got my yard the way I want it, my garden is beautiful and now it all could be destroyed because some little Napoleon wanna-be with serious mental problems decided that noone is going to tell him what to do? It's estimated that in 3-5 years, North Korea could have missiles that could reach the American west...and you know where the fall-out would end up, right? Freaking Ohio Valley! What a punk.


PS My dear friend Wendy just sent me a link to an article about North Korea's approach to military preparation. Scary stuff. Grab your bug-out bags, y'all.

http://www.rense.com/general37/nkorr.htm

2 comments:

The Jaracz Family said...

lets just hope the "missle defense system" actually works

Stacy McKenna said...

I just can't relate to continuing on a path the ENTIRE WORLD tells you they disagree with. It's a seriously disturbing form of insanity in a case like this.