It's going to be a hectic few days here at the Run...we're having a party on Saturday for two of my favorite people. Miss Mara turns 3 and Miss Roni turns 5 on February 2nd, and we're having a big party. Should be a good time! We've rented the church next to my in laws on Saturday, so that there's plenty of elbow room. My only concern is that it's on top of a hill and we just had a mother lode of snow. Hopefully someone will find it in their hearts to do us a favor and plow the drive. If not, I may have to put the smack down!
Tonight I'm going to bake the cake...a 2 layer yellow. Tomorrow I have to do the icing/decorating, which I'm dreading. Talk about a big sticky mess. Saturday morning/afternoon we've got some decorating to do. And at some point, I need to make a Walmart run for necessities...a birthday present, birthday card and pantyhose. Yes...definitely necessities. It should be a good time though...we've never had a joint party, so it should be exciting!
Anyway, it's going to be a quiet weekend here on my blog, but I should have lots of great pictures on Monday. So til then, good night and good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment