Friday, January 30, 2009

Cool Mommy

Tonight I got to be the cool parent LOL. Just as we were getting Isaac ready for bed, I heard the tell-tale 'beep beep beep' of large piece of equipment backing up. I peaked out the curtains and saw a front loader *trying* to clear the drifts off the road. I was excited, so I knew Isaac would be too. I grabbed him and ran to the window to show him what was going on. We stood there for about 20 minutes watching the front loader back up, throttle up and get a head of steam and then slam into the drifts in front of the house. It was cool.

It looks like they're trying to build a 'snow dam' in the ditches along the field in order to keep the snow from drifting into the road. Crazy stuff. But that's what open fields get you, right? God love him, he also plowed out the end of our drive and the area around the mailbox, so hopefully, with a bit of luck, we'll be able to get our mail tomorrow...yay! Gotta love them 'County' boys.

No comments: