Just a quick post as I have a lot going on this afternoon...
But y'all remember my Lose The Fluff Challenge from earlier in the year? Yeah. That one. I did fairly well for the few first months, but things got put on hold when our home-life began resembling a roller coaster ride. There's been some incredible joy this year. Some heartbreak. Some worry. Lots of ups and downs. And I will be the first to admit that I'm a comfort eater. I don't crave sweets or candy, but when I'm upset, I want comfort food. Some meatloaf and mashed potatoes or a plate full of blackened catfish and beans and rice. Boy howdy. That's some good eating.
Let's just say I've done a lot of comfort eating over the past 6-8 months.
And I could feel those pounds slowly, slowly, slowly trying to creep back on.
So last month, I kicked it into high gear, to lose those last few pounds and I'm pleased to say that as of today....
I won.
I'm exactly 21 lbs less woman than I was this time last year. My BMI is 22.8, which is right smack in the middle of normal. My pre-Isaac clothes fit. They're hopelessly out of date, but they fit :) And you know what...I feel good. I'm feeling pretty comfy in my skin which is something I haven't been able to say in a long time.
I won.
7 comments:
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU ANDIE! You are my weight loss inspiration! Love you! Suz
Hey Suz-
Don't be too proud of me yet....I still have 1.8 to go to reach my ultimate fighting weight. At least I'm not short and dumpy looking anymore. Okay, still short, but not so dumpy :)
Yay! congratulations to you for sticking with it, even when you side tracked you got right back to it and won! Yeeeehaw!!!
LIKE!!!
Congratulations!! Way to lose... pounds that is! And still win!
Woo Hoo!!!!! That is awesome!!!!
Post a Comment