Mr. Boehner,
As a fellow Ohioan and your constituent, I have a single question for you:
When you sold your soul to Wall Street, was it considered a tax-deductible contribution?
Your common-sense goals have morphed into nothing but a power play to protect lobbyists and special interests who paid your way into the House. And as the Democratic party is literally throwing away my tax dollar more quickly than I can earn it, I now declare myself Independent with Libertarian tendencies.
You stink.
Regards,
Andrea
1 comment:
He sure is a disappointment. I'm changing my party affiliation also. I've had enough of these bickering clowns that look after themselves, instead of the best interest of the people and what they want. Ron Paul is my man in 2012. Washington does not like him for a reason, maybe the American people should see why and then cast their vote.
Post a Comment