Monday, June 20, 2011

Regrettably, NBC

Oh, the sweet, sweet irony. 

We just enjoyed a sermon on Sunday about the Liberal, anti-Christian bend of media and Hollywood, when what should pop up?

This.

NBC has taken it upon themselves to edit our Pledge of Allegiance.   Last time I checked, it was the job of Congress to modify and adopt the Pledge, not the execs and editors at NBC.

But it's okay. 

According to host Dan Hicks:  "Regrettably, a portion of the Pledge of Allegiance that was in that feature was edited out. It was not done to upset anyone and we'd like to apologize to those of you who were offended by it."

Regrettably Dan, it wasn't "a portion".  It was "UNDER GOD".

And regrettably Dan, I won't be watching anymore NBC.

If you believe America is still "One Nation Under God", I encourage you to email NBC here.

1 comment:

Joe said...

It seems as if they thought it would be easier to omit it, then apologize later. I think they actually planned it. Just my opinion.:)