Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ready For Some Good News???

My mom is EARLY stage 1.

From all appearances, the cancer hasn't left the tumor.  It doesn't seem to have moved into the lymph nodes.  There is no apparent cancer in the surrounding tissue.   We'll know more in about a week or 10 days when the pathology test results come in, but for now, things look really, really, very good.  The doctor is extremely optimistic about her prognosis.

Thank you God!

8 comments:

HossBoss said...

Praise God, that's a blessing. HUGS all around!

Aleisha said...

I'm so thankful! I even have tears! Keep us posted, and we'll be praising;)

farmgal said...

Blessings, that is good news, I am so glad that it appears to be caught in this way.. Thanks you for sharing, I was praying for you

suek said...

Good news indeed!

As Aleisha said...keep us posted.

northeast ohioan said...

Praise God, that's fantastic.

Pete Smith said...

You and your mother are in our prayers and I pray for the blessing of good health and long life.

Grim said...

Praying Andrea!

Bitsy said...

That is wonderful news! I will keep praying for her health.