Friday, May 13, 2011

Pasta Steal-Lost Post?

I'm not sure what happened, but blogger was down for the better part of 24 hours and now my last post is missing.  What the heck? 

Anyway, in case you didn't read it, go here for coupons for Ronzoni pasta....$1.00 off 2 boxes.   Then get thee to the local Kroger store where they're on sale for $.49 a box.......and you can get them free with the coupon!  My store had a limited selection, but I still got out of there with 12 boxes of free pasta.  And free is the best way to stock that pantry,  yes? 

4 comments:

farmgal said...

Wow, that was a steal of a deal and yes, it was there and then gone glad its back again!

I meant to comment when I first read it but when I went back it was gone..

We got a great case lot sale a couple months ago and we brought home 14 cases of different kinds, worked out to 50 cents per package and they were the big ones, I like my fresh pasta but that was to good to pass on for long term storage.

Unknown said...

Blogger was having some serious problems after doing major updates, and they seem to be working on it. Latest word is that they're working on restoring posts and comments that they had to temporarily remove.

I just backed up my blog ... just in case it happens again.

Joseph and Emma said...

Here's the transcript from your last post, in case you want to re-add it or file it away somewhere. My GoogleReader captures them as they go by. =)

Gotta love a steal on healthy pasta, yes?

My family loves, loves, loves pasta so I couldn't pass up this deal! Go to this site and print coupons for $1.00 off two Ronzoni pastas. Then get thee to the local Kroger store where it's on sale for $.49 each....which works out to FREE with the coupon! Unfortunately, my location had a limited selection, but I still walked out of there with 12 boxes of pasta absolutely free. And no matter how you spin it, free food is free food. I can't think of an easier, cheaper way to stock up that pantry!

Although dried pasta can keep for 5-10 years, mice and bugs love it.....so make sure you pack it in a rodent-proof bin for long storage!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the transcript....the original turned up eventually. Lost in cyber-space LOL