Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Future Of Food



Tonight was a dreary night, so after the kids went to bed, I took the time to watch this video.  All 1 hour and 28 minutes.

I'm stunned.

I knew Monsanto is the Debil.  I didn't realize that the US GOVERNMENT SOLD US OUT TO MONSANTO.  Dirty buggers, every one of them.  If I weren't the proper woman I am, I'd have to question their paternity.

If you love good food, you MUST watch this movie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yes. It's bad. That's why I'm so rabid about GMOs, saving seeds, and raising your own food! That movie should be required viewing for all Americans.

Aleisha said...

Oh, sister...don't get me started! And there's not a single one in the bunch to help us out. They're all in on it. It's stomach churning. Clarence Thomas...a rapist on so many levels. Did I just say that? Yes, I did.

Carol in NC said...

Well, Mercola said a year or two ago to watch this and until just now I never got around to it, even though I get Jeffery Smith's newsletters and have read the books.
I wandered over to your site this morning for the first time and I sat here and watched the whole thing. Grrrr! Thank you for a renewed shot in the arm!

My husband and I were talking yesterday about the times we are living in and what the future holds for our almost grown children. We concluded that God is faithful and that we are all born into the time that He has planned for us. There have certainly been days of tyranny in the past and everyone has to live in his own present. I suppose there could some degree of excitement in that thought.
'Be anxious for nothing...' I'm trying!