Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Uncharacteristically Quiet

I know. I know. It's been quiet around here lately. I'll be back next week with all sorts of fun stuff to tell you. It's been a month of sickness, field trips, babysitting, yard work and general Ohio goodness that's kept me busy the last few weeks. Next week I'll have some pics, updates from around the homestead and all-around good information.

Until then, you must check out this give-away! Amy is giving away a set of Tattler reusable canning flats; think no more buying and throwing away canning flats!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Andrea. Been missing you! Hope all is well. I know you are re-evaluating things. Take your time, but just know you're loved and missed!

Did you see Loren Stieg's comment- she developed the Tattler lids and said you CAN use them in the pressure canner.
Best wishes on the give-away.

Andrea said...

Thanks Amy. We're fine really. We're all getting over various colds and we've been busy with end-of-the-school-year stuff...but I think we're at a turning point now and things will start to slow down a bit. Thank Goodness!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still in bloggerland. Been quite busy here. Finally drying out enough to get the garden in. Yeah!! School may go a bit longer than anticipated; still have some social studies to finish up.