Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homestead Revival

Just a quick post today...we're in the middle of another snow storm, calling for 6-8 inches of additional snow and naturally, my husband ran off and left his Get Home kit sitting by the door. Schools are canceled so we'll be spending the day finishing up Valentines for Isaac's party on Thursday. Assuming there IS a party on Thursday.


Anyway, I just wanted to tell all my friends out there in bloggerland about a fresh, new site that I think you may find interesting. I know you've noticed the link on the right to River Rock Cottage. Amy covered a full range of topics from chickens to homeschooling to the Advent Conspiracy. She's sort of found her niche lately, and that's been to call women home; back to the basics of home, living closer to the land and creating community. In order to fully explore those topics, she has created a new blog: Homestead Revival. I'm really excited to read what Amy has to offer on her new blog, so why don't you stop by and see what for yourself?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog, Andrea! Enjoy the snow and stay warm!

Still praying!! Blessings to you all in Ohio!

Pete Smith said...

Well Andrea I know you are ready for the snow so just sit back and enjoy the snow.