Monday, December 21, 2009

Sick Kids, Sick Parents

We don't get sick terribly often in this house; I attribute it to just the right amount of dirt, fresh produce and sleep, but the past 2 weeks have been a doozy. Mara had a 24 hour bug last week, with a fever and tummy troubles. That subsided and then Jeff and I both came down with head colds Friday. Our colds are nearly over, but today Isaac caught Mara's tummy bug from last week. She calls it 'the upset'...as in "Poor Isaac has the upset."

So my plans for Christmas break??? Sleeping, resting, relaxing and sanitizing every doggone surface in the house. No work, no running, no plans. Just lazy days at home, wearing jammies and slippers til late in the afternoon and enjoying the leftovers from my mom's Christmas feast. Now that's a vacation!

So if I don't have a chance to post this week, have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: