Or perhaps I should say Swine Flu Revisited. Miss Mara came down with symptoms similar to Isaac's, so the pediatrician is treating her for swine flu. To make things worse, she has the worst case of hives I've ever seen in my life...I treated them with a baking soda compress which helped immensely, and bought some Caladryl lotion today. According to the doctor, the hives are an allergic reaction to the actual flu virus. Mara is allergic to swine flu. Go figure. She's my high-maintenance girl!
The troublesome aspect of this whole ordeal is that 90% of the pharmacies in my county are out of Tamiflu. God love her, the pharm tech at our regular drug store called around to no less than ~7~ other drug stores trying to find someone to fill my script, and thankfully found one close by. If they're out of drugs at this early stage of the game, what are they going to do later on?
So anywho, you may not hear from me for a few days. On top of one little sick girl, I've got apples to can, carrots and onions to pickle and walnuts that need to be husked. So take some Vitamin C, drink some hot tea and remember us in your prayers.
2 comments:
You have your hands full and you will be in my prayers. God Bless
http://patriotsagainstthenwo.blogspot.com/
Hang in there! I liked the pic with piglet all tied up!
Post a Comment