Monday, August 3, 2009

Global Warming, My Fanny.

All right, all you enviro-gloom and doomers. All you people out there who've made me feel guilty for driving a (gasp!) SUV: Explain this and tell me how this fits into the whole scheme of things. I'm sure you have a theory worked out, as to why this was the second coldest July in Ohio's recorded history.

Explique s'il vous plait.

2 comments:

Stacy McKenna said...

weirdest Autumn weather I've seen over here on the West Coast, too. Apparently, Seattle's getting all the heat this summer, while I've got an overcast June and August. "Climate change" I will buy (the seasons seem to have been creeping farther and farther back in the calendar since I was a kid) but "warming" is something of a misnomer.

The Jaracz Family said...

They'll say that it causes more extreme weather across the board. (rolling my eyes)