Sorry to hear about Stu. I was thinking about you guys when we had our really hot day recently (heat index of 100) since you're generally about 5 degrees warmer than us. Ruthie said you wanted to hear from me...FG isn't allowing me to log in, so I haven't been over there in ages to chat with anyone. It's also stopped e-mailing me update notifications like it used to, so I guess they deleted my account or something?! Too tired & having too many health problems with the heat & side effects from meds to do much more than work, eat, sleep a little, and go back to work. :( Hope you guys are well & will enjoy the cooler temps.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Stu. I was thinking about you guys when we had our really hot day recently (heat index of 100) since you're generally about 5 degrees warmer than us. Ruthie said you wanted to hear from me...FG isn't allowing me to log in, so I haven't been over there in ages to chat with anyone. It's also stopped e-mailing me update notifications like it used to, so I guess they deleted my account or something?! Too tired & having too many health problems with the heat & side effects from meds to do much more than work, eat, sleep a little, and go back to work. :( Hope you guys are well & will enjoy the cooler temps.
Post a Comment