Wednesday, May 20, 2009

List, List, Oh List!

Quick! Name that Shakespearean play! Thought I'd start my post out with something other than quotes from modern cinema.

Anywho, Ruthie has inspired me to start a to do list of my own, although it won't be nearly as extensive as hers. I probably have as much to do, but with two in tow, one of whom is a little sickie today, I'll be thrilled to accomplish half of my list. So here we go....

1) Can up another batch of radish relish.
2) Haul at least 2 more carts of mulch back to the garden.
3) Find a home for the rosemary and thyme plants.
4) Call Dr. Rogers about a Kindergarten physical for Isaac.
5) Make out the grocery list for next week.
6) Weed back flowerbed so Jeff can move my outdoor sink.
7) Mop the wood/vinyl floors.
8) Plant cabbages.
9) Dig up hosta and daisies, install trellis and plant white greasy beans.
10) Brew up a big pitcher of peppermint green tea with fresh mint from the garden.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wish we lived closer I would be glad to help take the herb plants off oyur hands!! Hope you get much done off your list. Also hope little one feels better soon.

Andrea said...

Let me rephrase that.....find a permanent home in my yard for the herbs as the spot they're in now is snakey!