Isaac has been enamoured of tractors and big equipment since day one. And I LOVE that he's interested in something that is such a large part of our local history. Pleasant Township is nothing more than a collection of farms with the occasional cemetery thrown in for convenience. Our house is literally surrounded by open field, so when April or May comes along, we get an up-close view of the big equipment...right from our own front porch

You can tell Isaac is really excited when the pointy fingers come out!

Watching the farmer make a 'hard left', without running over our trees.

Just plain awestruck!

Waiting patiently for the tractor to turn around and head back downfield.

"There it is, Mom!!!"

I know a little boy who dreams in John Deere green.
2 comments:
That is just precious! What a great sequence of photos Andrea.
Awesome photos. Thats a great memory for oyu and your family! My son also loves John Deere and collects the toy tractors.
About your comment on my blog:The salt is just a natural abrasive. The vinegar helps with the residue. So glad your gonna try it. Please let me know how you like it. I think it does a great job!!
Also just wnated to say, I love your blog. The topics you come up with get me thinking all day long!
Post a Comment