Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hair Raisin'




Remember the old Looney Tunes character 'Gossamer' in the cartoon Hair Raisin' Hare? The one where Bugs gives Gossamer a shave and discovers that he's nothing but hair and tennis shoes???






I think Isaac is Gossamer reincarnate.






I have never in my entire life seen a little boy with more hair. It's so thick that I have to use {::blush::} Jeff's beard trimmer to cut through that stuff. Seriously. We started cutting this morning around 10, give or take, and it was nearly an hour that I was cutting on his hair. He was so patient, watching cartoons and playing with a toy while I hacked away. And when I was all finished, all that was left was a pair of big feet and a little round pot belly.







Isaac and I have a private joke that if he were to become a super-hero, his name should be Captain Melon, because he has such a big head, but now I'm rethinking that. Maybe we'll just call him Gossamer instead.

No comments: