Tonight, I had a good laugh, at Jeff's expense of course. He was in the midst of taking down the over-the-toilet storage cabinet and couldn't figure out WHY it wouldn't come down. He'd removed all visible hardware and screws and to no avail. He was sure there was a nail or screw holding it up...*somewhere*. We had already decided to replace it, so I told him to rip it down. Which he did. Obligingly.
There were no screws or nails. The only thing holding it up was the wowwy-zowwy caulking job I'd given it a few years back. I'm pretty proud of my caulking job. It took a 225 lb. man tugging at it with all his strength to bring that bad boy down. Now that is some quality workmanship, my friends. You don't find quality like that anymore. Snickers.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had done a rather "thorough" job! LOL!
Goodness!!! That's a pretty thorough job indeed!!
:::takes a bow:::
LOL - very nice!!
Post a Comment