Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Up To The Challenge???



Go to your 4th picture file and pull out your 4th picture. Watcha got???

Isaac, Summer 2007, Age 3

3 comments:

Meg said...

Yeah, he's cute, but can he behead and de-stuff squeaky toys with his teeth? Oh no, wait, better not ask that or he may decide to take me up on the challenge! ;) I think he's equally as cute as Mack and Clara's destuffing photo (that wasn't the best one of that photo session, unfortunately, but it *was* the 4th one). My favorite one is this one:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_BONLHX28LFY/R3xLVBqwyRI/AAAAAAAABOA/sUQ2YWMIteQ/s1600-h/2008-01-01+021.jpg

Clara was hogging the toy too much, so Nicole had to hold her mouth to allow Mack some de-stuffing time!

After we beheaded the toy, we played tug-o-war and catch with it's head (which I videotaped for my stepdad, as he wishes he could come visit and meet & play with the dogs, but he's had to stay home and take care of his special needs brother and hasn't been able to visit since I got the dogs):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szBpuCHQj8

OK, yeah, my kids may be too bloodthirsty to win he ultra-cute award like yours...but they're pretty entertaining, that's for sure!

Andrea said...

Okay, my kid can't behead a toy with his teeth, but can yours fingerpaint his sister with a brand new tube of Desitin? Or give away your hair coloring secrets???

Meg said...

Clara would eat the Desitin. Yum. And then get an upset tummy and dry heave until it came up and out (yuck). She LOVES Neosporin, by the way. Her absolute favorite, all Neosporin in the house must be kept at least 5 feet off the ground at all times so she won't consume it. Ridgebacks are excellent countersurfers, and placing it on a kitchen counter, or tabletop wouldn't stop her. She's such a brat.

I am SOOO glad she can't talk, as she'd be an absolute PEST for sure if she could. Not that she isn't one already. There's a reason BOTH of my dogs were passed up by every visitor to the shelter for over a month before we found them. They are VERY energetic and VERY pesty. But if she could talk, it would be even worse.

Mack talks, and that's enough talking dog for one house. He's said "mom" "marble" and "mugwump" at different times. He had a least two witnesses to all of the above words, and all who heard were in agreement to the exact word they heard. He's very strange. He also sings and screeches. Thankfully, I hear Streak is quieter, despite having more Husky blood than Mack.

Can you believe I am planning to *drive* to *Alaska* in the same car as Mack when we relocate? 4,000+ miles, I must have my head examined.