Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No Poo Update

I love No-Poo! It makes my hair feel amazing and light, no tangles or knots. I've used shampoo once in the past month or so and what I noticed immediately was the overwhelming perfume smells. It's so odd; I've used shampoo my entire life and the scent never bothered me, but once I quit, the scent is really bothersome. So I'm through with it. I'll take the baking soda any day, thank you very much.

I still use the apple cider vinegar for a rinse about once a week. And believe it or not, after it's dried, you don't smell vinegar, just a very light apple-y scent. It's very very nice. Who would've thunk it???

After this successful experiment, I've decided to try my hand at some other natural ingredients for beauty products. Next up, cocoa butter lotions and essential oil toners. Sounds like fun, kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been doing no-poo for 6 months now. Glad to see that others are enjoying it too!