I think things are really ready here at Chicky Bit Run. Ready to enjoy some time off of work, running, baking, etc and so forth. So here's the checklist....
Cookies and Sweets delivered to friends and neighbors....check!!!
ALL the presents are wrapped and under the tree...check!!!
ALL the baking is done...check!!!
The tree looks perfect....check!!!
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care...crap!!! I knew I was forgetting something!
Just kidding. We'll be hanging our stockings tomorrow night, just before bed, and I betcha Santa fills them and hangs them in the kid's rooms on their shelves. Won't that be exciting??? And just maybe, that will be enough of a distraction so that mom and dad can sleep an extra 10 minutes. Do you think? Probably not. But I'm sure the kids will be excited.
I'm going to take a few days off...for rest and relaxation. So if I haven't told you already, have a Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Yay, I'm glad you're ready!! I wish you all the merriest of Christmases, and hope you enjoy your little blog break.
It's been a crazy week and I am off to SLEEP right now....I'll be all "Christmas-y" tomorrow & do the Xmas thing, but now it is sleep time for the tired lady!
Post a Comment