Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Mighty Gift!

Yay! I got my seeds today! I won the giveaway from www.waldeneffect.org last week and my seeds arrived in the mail today. I'm thrilled with my goodies! Broccoli, eggplant, broccoli rape, squash, tomatoes, and a number of others....no less than 25 packages! Yay! I'm a winner!

I'm chomping at the bit to order seeds for spring, but I'm resisting til after Christmas. I should have a package coming from www.vintageflapper.blogspot.com ...she's the ultimate tomato matchmaker LOL. Gotta love that.

Garden 2009 should be a glorious one!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay, it looks like we'll be trying Broccoli Rabe for the first time together! I have some seeds I meant to grow this year, but wasn't able to due to illness (wrong medication meant Meg was not only NOT made better, but made sick as a result...thank goodness the cardiologist has switched my meds!). I'm totally jazzed to try it.

I can't wait until your envelope arrives so I can send you off some fun seeds! You guys are going to LOVE your tomatoes for sure this year! PS...more detailed info on the tomato varieties can be found at http://vintageflapper.blogspot.com/2008/01/2008-tomatoes.html Like, a paragraph about each. And some photos of some of the varieties can be found at http://vintageflapper.blogspot.com/2007/09/food-solar-cooking.html