Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Update

This is going to be a quick one, no time to blog this morning.  I have a whole trunk-full of clothes in the back of the car that need to be dropped off for the Outreach center, as well as some food that is in danger of expiring.  I know it will be put to good use before the expiration date if I get it into the Outreach center's hands!

Anyway, I did horrible dieting this week.  Let me rephrase that.  I did great 4-5 days out of the week and then a splurge at the Dairy Queen and an after-church dinner with my brother and his family last Sunday really threw a kink into my plan.  That aside, I squeaked by with a .4lb loss, so no complaints here!  I did manage to exercise via gardening this week and I did MUCH better snacking between meals, so it's a win in those departments.

So -.4 lbs it is! 

Before I sign off......I have some huge, huge news to share with you in a couple days.  Ginormous, fantabulous, thrilling, exciting, wonderful news.  Well, at the very least it's ginormous, fantabulous, thrilling, exciting, wonderful news for my little family.  I can't tell you today.....maybe tomorrow or Sunday.  I'll leave you in anticipation until then :)

Have a great day!!!    

4 comments:

Tancy said...

Can we start guessing??? Are you pregnant? I guess I would naturally think of that, wouldn't I?? :):) Well, I cannot wait to hear!!

Andrea said...

LOL You can start guessing....but let me tell you that:

-I'm NOT pregnant
-We're not moving
-We haven't adopted a dog.

Does that narrow it down for you?

Jan said...

Okay - are you getting solar panels? Buying more land?

Andrea said...

Ooooh! Good guesses but no and no.

Need another clue?

This gift was free...no money involved.