Thursday, February 3, 2011

RIP Bathroom Scale

It's with a heavy heart that I report that my bathroom scale met it's maker this morning when, in a fit of rage, I threw it out the bathroom window.

Said bathroom scale is survived by a 50lb produce scale and a Kitchen Collection food scale. 

It won't be missed. 

4 comments:

suek said...

Ummm...

Bad "Lose the Fluff" week?

The closer you get, the harder it is...no question!


Now you're just going to go by clothes fit. And when you look good (to you), you're there!

Besides...muscle weighs more than fat.

Andrea said...

It was either a bad "Lose The Fluff" week or the scale went completely insane.

I think it's a combination of too many birthday parties as well as some girly cyclical stuff that male readers probably don't want to hear about.

I just have to remind myself that this is for the long term, not short term and one bad week isn't a huge set back.

Yeah, I just have to keep saying it until I believe it.

Carla said...

Your scale must have talked to my scale. :op And yep, mine got an attitude with me after 2 birthday parties and a PMS week. Bitchy scales. Obviously, they are female too.

I'm sure next week will be better.

Andrea said...

Carla, I thought about you whilst chucking the scales out the window. Obviously our scales are distant relatives.

Hope you're having a better week than I am!