It's taken a couple of weeks, but I think the computer is finally back to normal after the crash last month. We didn't lose any information (THANK YOU GOD!) but all the software and goodies had to be reinstalled and resituated and that takes time. I took 165 pictures during that time frame and finally, finally I can show some of them to you!
 |
| My handsome blue-eyed boy! |
 |
| Mara and Cousin 'O' |
 |
| I TOLD him he'd be getting socks for Christmas! |
 |
| Christmas morning. |
 |
| The grandkids on Jeff's side |
 |
| Greatest Christmas present ever! |
 |
| I love the sweet expression on her face! You can kind of see the 'grown-up' in her! |
 |
| Hoping this doesn't cause seizures. |
 |
| Playing with Cousin Roni |
 |
| Isaac (2nd row center) winning a Good Citizen Award |
 |
| Mara's 5th Birthday Cake |
 |
| Still and quiet. It didn't last long :) |
 |
| Down-time with Grandpa |
 |
| Birthday party #2 |
 |
| Nope. He's not crying. Just anticipating the POP! |
4 comments:
Too fun! Don' you just love being able to share photos via Internet?
Remember the 'olden days' when we used to have to snap several pictures just in case the first one didn't come out ...then wait a week to have them developed, then wait another week to have copies made ...then mail them off.
Oh the drudgery! This is so much better!!
: )
Oh I remember! I still have a good 35mm camera that I can use, but digital is definitely for me!
Found you through the survivalmom blog ring. Love your blog, and I have been struggling myself with to carry or not to carry. You have given me more to pray over. Thanks.
Hi Marie. Thanks so much for commenting. I've been working through the decision to carry or not for 6 months and it was only after talking with my pastor that I found peace with the decision. Keep praying and keep in touch!
Post a Comment