Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prayer for a Community in Mourning

Photo credits: Springfield News-Sun

Please remember my community tomorrow as Suzanne Hopper is laid to rest. 

Please pray for the family who lost a daughter and children who lost their mother. 

Please pray for safety as thousands of visitors travel to Springfield to pay their respects. 

Please remember the pastor and staff of First Christian Church as they prepare for services.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Saw this on Fox. I was so saddened by it. My sister had been a police officer before her cruser was run into while on her way to a call. She hurt her back and left being an officer. So I always think of her when I see stories like this. Thankfully, my sister is alive and happily working as a librarian.

My prayers for everyone involved.

Anonymous said...

This is so sad. It has been on our local news up here. Prayers for all.

Vickie said...

I read about this tragedy. So very, very sad. That man should NEVER have been released. So sad...