Remember that song from Blues Clues?
"We just got a letter, we just got a letter, we just got a letter. Wonder who it's from?"
We just got a letter.
It's from the Mister's employer.
Work resumes December 13!
Praise God for answering prayers and carrying His children through uncertain times!
7 comments:
Im very happy for you and your family. Things are so bad all over this country and getting to go back to work is a great thing. God is good!
Whoo Hoo!! Merry Christmas! Good news indeed!
That's wonderful news and great timing too!
: )
Thank you!!!! Layoffs aren't unusual at his employment, but normally they're short-term. This one had me really, really scared. I have my fingers crossed that a lot of people who are laid off from the same plant may be back to work soon.
What wonderful news! I am so happy for your family. And of course, God is Good!
(((Shelly))) So good to hear from you...just wondering about you today!
Yes, he's going back to work! When our mail lady delivered the registered letter, we all started running around and whooping it up! She must have thought we were crazy! I might leave an early Christmas gift for her in the mail box tomorrow!
BOO-YAH! Great news - I am so happy for you folks.
Post a Comment