Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful Morning


I don't normally post pictures of the scenery, but the sunrise this morning was breathtaking.  I don't think I've ever seen a sunrise like it before, with the rays of sunlight shooting straight up like a column.  The picture doesn't do it justice as it was absolutely stunning.

Hope you're having a beautiful morning too.  

3 comments:

jen said...

Very pretty! The pictures never look as good, do they?

New follower - I'll be back for more!

The Survival Mama

Joe said...

What an awesome photo! We serve a very artistic Father!

suek said...

Are you aware that your lastest article (The End) noted in the blog column of Accept the Challenge isn't showing up? I tried to link directly, and the link comes up as "Page does not exist".

I suppose that's appropriate for "The End"..

Should we interpret it as you're no longer blogging?

Or...????