Friday, December 19, 2008

It's A Wonderful Life!


I love this review of one of my all-time favorite movies....




I haven't watched it in a few years as it's hard to get the kids to sit still for that long....or even play quietly in another room. It's one of those classic Christmas movies that you just don't appreciate until you're a grown up with kids and responsibilities...especially in a tanking economy. It's not til you sit back and really LOOK do you realize how great things are and how blessed you are. It IS a wonderful life!

1 comment:

Meg said...

There's a little bit of Bedford Falls for you over on my blog, too....

I can't find my miniature dollhouse staircase for Teddy to "Charge!!" up, by the way. I will have to improvise a staircase. I do have very good crazy aunties with elderberry wine, and a potential roomer who looks VERY much like one of their gentlemen.